Granite Tile Bathroom Vanity Packages
(select the size of youir bathroom vanity & we'll do the rest of the work for you!)
Our Tile Bullnose Bathroom Packages Feature:
- State of the Art bullnose edging, that will last a lifetime
- Choose between all the popular granite colors
- Based off an industry standard bathroom cabinet width of 21"
- Includes Overhang for front of counter (that way, the tiles overhang past cabinet, necessary for your front splash.
- Choice of Backsplash
- Optional sink cut out (undermount, overmount OR vessel). If you choose to include a sink in the package (as supplied by us), we will already have all the proper measurements/dimensions for us to fabricate your sink hole, so that your tile countertop arrives ready to install, and set the sink up. PLEASE NOTE: If your sink(s) are not dead center, you will have to include or email us a drawing of your bathroom countertop, specifying the location of your sinks, otherwise they will be placed dead center, and that may require moving some plumbing
- You can choose to use your own sink, too, and still choose for us to cut the sink hole(s), HOWEVER YOU MUST EMAIL OR MAIL US THE O.E.M. MANUFACTURERS TEMPLATE IN THE CASE OF ALL UNDERMOUNT SINKS. However, if your sink(s) at home are overmount (also called topmount) OR of the vessel variety, you will only need to include specific measures. FOR OVERMOUNT SINKS: MEASURE 1/2" BEYOND THE INSIDE PART OF THE SINK, LEAVE ADEQUATE SPACE FOR THE "LIP" TO REST. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUTS THAT ARE WRONG DUE TO CUSTOMER ERROR. FOR VESSEL SINKS: SIMPLY MEASURE THE DIAMETER OF THE HOLE SPECIFIED BY THE VESSEL SINKS INSTRUCTION MANUAL
IF THIS PROCESS SEEMS A BIT CONFUSING, OR IF YOU SIMPLY HAVE A QUESTION, DON'T HESITATE TO CALL US AT (719) 632-1264